|31 Day SOLS Challenge at TWT!|
Now, Tuesday is a day to look forward to, a day filled with excitement and happiness and encouragement. I get to write, which ultimately is stress-relieving and fulfilling. I get to strengthen relationships with my slicing friends by reading about their lives and responding to their posts. I get to (obsessively) check my email and discover wonderful, refreshing words of encouragement and compliments!
This Tuesday, I wrote about the wonderful connections that I've developed through blogging -- and especially through this community. Now it's time for my first-ever March challenge (since I didn't start my blog until last summer), and I couldn't be more excited! Every day is Tuesday now! Every day will be filled with writing and reading and friendship!
Here are my goals for this month of 31 Tuesdays:
- Make myself make time for blogging, even when I think I don't have any (like this week!)
- Build stronger relationships with my Tuesday-slice friends
- Meet new friends
- Share more glimpses of what's happening in my classroom
- Become a better commenter by striving to give more specific compliments more often, because that's what I like best!
- Learn to write shorter posts
- Write about a wider variety of topics
- Develop a lasting habit of blogging more often
- Be enthusiastic about writing every day!
Here we go! I can't wait! :-)