|23 of 31 at Two Writing Teachers!|
My heart freezes with trepidation as I imagine a Spring Break full of schoolwork and cleaning.
But then a sunbeam wraps me in soft light, my husband's eyes twinkle with a silly joke, and one of my favorite songs begins to float through my mind.
So I'm making a new list of things to do this break:
- Linger in peaceful dreams and wake up with a smile.
- Breathe deeply and let peace flow through me.
- Curl up with beautiful books and let their delicious stories wash over me.
- Dance with words.
- Create new crafts from old memories.
- Spend more time looking into Husband's eyes and less time worrying about what I have to do.
- Watch and notice.
- Wonder and delight.