|Day 4 of 31 at Two Writing Teachers!|
"Ooohh... Shamrock Shakes?!" (Ok, words cannot express how much I love McDonalds' Shamrock Shakes...)
"Yeah! I thought you needed a treat!" His eyes tell me that I'm the most wonderful, most important person in the world.
He loves me.
He may not buy me expensive jewelry or take me out to black-tie dinners, but he loves me.
- He packs my lunch almost every morning. (I HATE packing my lunch!)
- He leaves me sweet notes.
- He brings me little surprises, like today's Shamrock Shakes, my favorite ice cream sandwiches, and fun new treats for my lunches.
- He lets me sleep with all my stuffed animals, even though I'm a grown-up! (And he lets me buy more of them, even though I already have too many!)
- He made me a happy "wake-up" playlist to listen to in the mornings. (I also HATE mornings!)
- He picks up dinner on the way home when I'm stressed out.
- He makes dinner in the crockpot when I know I'm going to have a busy day.
- He helps me make materials for lessons. (He's an expert at gluing and cutting out game cards!)
- He waits patiently while I write and understands how important it is.
- He doesn't mind when I spend our money on lots of books for my students.
- He gets me adorable personalized presents.
- He always knows exactly how to make me feel better.
His eyes tell me that I'm the most wonderful, most important person in the world. Even when I'm not. Because he loves me.
(Today's post was inspired by an old post of Deb's!)